Friday, November 14, 2008

Pennsylvania Governor School of Excellence for Agricultural Sciences

One thing that I have tried to work on a lot recently is the Pennsylvania Governor School of Excellence for Agricultural Sciences. This year it is being held at Penn State. It has a lot to do with science, the environment, and animals, and this could be a big help in applying for college. So right now I am trying to complete the application form. This is something that would look really good on an application and resume. This will also help my gaduation project. I don't know how to explain it, but my project is different from everyone else's because it is something that will actually take time to work out, it won't be finished in two trimesters. It is an actual career, and doing something real like this would be a huge help.

No comments: