Monday, April 26, 2010

Beginning of the Final Trimester

The final trimester of senior year is finally here. Between the last time that I actually posted anything on this blog, I have in fact gotten a lot more of my project done. Most of my actions were things that had to occur over time anyway so I'm hoping that this will all start to fall into place soon. So far, I have a lot of things that are going into the project. This includes my internship, my continued volunteer experience, getting the award for Volunteer of the Year 2009 for SeaScape =], as well as my SAMS experiences and the things that have happened while I was there. I think that it will also be evry important to add smaller things, like how I've selected my classes in high school, how and where I plan to go to school, what the school has to offer, and other ways that I have continuously tried to prepare myself for this project, but more importantly, my life and eventually my career. My next big step is to get started on the Literary Review aspect of the project and write up an outline. Today, mostly, I spent my time regathering all of my information from my last trimester working on the Grad Project. Well, I guess we'll see......

No comments: