Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Marine Biology

I think that i have finally came to a decision for my project, marine biology. i think i'm going to do something that will end up being like a career plan for me. for example, the bases of marine biology, history, etc. and the then move in to what are some of the colleges that offer degrees in marine biology, and what are some of the places that hire marine biologist. it is ridiclous that i didn't come to this comclusion earlier, i mean i have an awesome internship with people who would be extremely valuable resources in any number of directions that i could follow up on in my project. although it may seem really corny, i think that it would be alot of fun to work omewhere like Sea World or Discovery Cove. now, i need to find out more specifically what i want to actually have as a final project.

1 comment:

Kristen Dixon said...

Yay! I'm proud that you have reached something, and happy to say that I think I've reached something too....
Unfortunatly, other than that... I'm not sure what to say...

Perhaps you should ask your intern people what they think? Talk to people who know your topic, because people like me wont be able to help you all that well...