Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Random Research

I am still trying to determine what I want to do with my Grad Project. I kind of narrowed down the list, but not really. Right now I'm thinking that I might want to do: Books turned into movies, animal intelligence, swimming, marine animals, and a few others. I want to do something within one of these topics, but I can't find any reliable sources on the internet on most of them, because the areas I would like to look at are up to interpretation. Making it extremely difficult not only to do research, but to also to think of some kind of action I could do within one of these areas.

1 comment:

Kristen Dixon said...

Looks like your having the same problems I am... Narrowing down your choices, and discovering how to make them into a project....

I'm sure you will have less problems with this problem though... You have much better ideas swimming around in your head.