Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Week 4

I am really happy with what I have been able to achieve so far, especially since it took me so long to come up with a topic. Lately, I have been dedicating all of my class time to refining my list of links. I think that I have a really good list that will help me a lot. One site that I found actually gave me a speech that a professor gave to a bunch of high school students, that pretty much explained how when students think about working with marine mammals, they think that all they will be doing is swimming with dolphins. He explains that this is not true. He set straight all of the misconceptions about working with marine mammals. I am hoping that his ideas along with all of my other information will help me to put together a near perfect Career Plan. I have finished my terms and links list, so my next step is to finish my Webliography.

No comments: