Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Old Links

Today, what I did was go through all of my links and checked to see which ones would actually still be of relevence to my topic. I was lucky, because I only got rid of one link and I was able to replace it in no time. I found a site that was called the Dolphin Research Center. What's great about it though, is the fact that it talks about all types of animals and careers with them. This one will be much more beneficial to me then the other one was. After that I graded all of my links on a scale from one to ten. I am now pretty confident that I will find some good information from all of them. My next step is to find out which links answer which questions best.

1 comment:

The DRC Family said...

Glad that our site is helpful to your project. Our Education Department might also be able to help if you have specific questions that aren't answered on our site.