Monday, October 20, 2008

The Proposal

Right now, I'm at a point in my proposal, where I think that I have everything, I checked it all offon a list, but I still feel like I am forgetting something. I asked Mrs. Savido to read it, and hopefully she will be able to point me in the right direction. The problem with my project is that we are supposed to be looking to what our final project will eventually become. As I said, the problem with my project is that it is not something that will actually have a final point that I can say, "Yes, I'm finished!" My final product would be a career, and that is something far past the scope of this class. Far past even graduating. So, for me it is a bit dofficult to plan out my steps, when a lot of this stuff takes time to actually work itself out.

No comments: