Friday, October 3, 2008

"What is Marine Biology?" Picture

I'm happy to say that I finished my PhotoShop picture that best shows what Marine Biology is. If you look at the bottom of my Blog, you will see my photo. All of the animals that are in the picture are placed accurately in their habitat. For example, there is a jawfish hiding behind the "b" in biology, and that basically symbolizes that jawfish are not very aggressive animals, so they spend a lot of time hiding, away for more agressive animals. Another example, is the cleaner shrimp and the drangon wrasse near the "o" in biology. It is the cleaner shrimp's job to take dead skin and bacteria off of fish. In this, the cleaner shrimp gets a free meal and the wrasse gets cleaned off. This is called a symbiotic relationship.

No comments: